Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 4 or more fresh chicken breasts (thawed)
- 1 lb (.5 kg). pasta (anykind, I prefer ziti with this dish)
- 1 jar favorite alfredo sauce
- 1 bottle Frank's Red Hot
- 2 cubes butter
- 1 jar favorite bleu cheese, crumbled
- Melt one half cube butter in a large skillet.
- Fry chicken breasts until done.
- Heat remaining 1 and 1/2 cubes of butter in microwave until liquid.
- Add jar of franks red hot sauce and microwave 30 more seconds.
- Boil pasta while tossing chicken in Frank's sauce.
- Heat the alfredo sauce in a skillet and toss pasta in the sauce.
- Serve in dish with chicken on top and a layer of bleu cheese over it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.