Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 c. approx.
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) apricot jam or chutney
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chopped almonds or cashews, toasted
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) to 1/2 tsp (2 ml) curry powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) dry mustard
- Mash cheese and jam together.
- Add remaining ingredients (add a small amount of curry, more if needed).
- Pack into a small bowl.
- Serve with a knife or spreader and crackers.
- I completely forgot this recipe until I was at a friends house and asked her for the recipe for her tasty spread.
She said she got it from me. Oh my!
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.