Print Friendly Recipe
- The best chicken pot pie ever
- Judy Rogers
- 2 cups (475 ml) cooked cubed chicken
- 1-1/2 c broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroon soup
- 1 can Veg-all mixed vegetables, drained
- 1 cup (225 ml) cube potatoes
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 cup (225 ml) self-rising flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking powder
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- Combine first 6 ingredients and pour into a 9x12 inch pan.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour over the other ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) until golden, about 45 minutes.
- Best and easiest pot pie. Everybody loves it.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.