Print Friendly Recipe
- Mrs. Wiggs
Serves/Makes:4 large servings
- 1 box Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust (2 crusts)
- 2 cups (475 ml) mixed vegetables, either canned or frozen
- 1 cup (225 ml) chicken broth
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) parsley
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) dried onion
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- 1 tsp (5 ml) seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) diced chicken or use 1 large can chicken
- 1 10-1/2 oz (294 grm). can cream of chicken soup
- Pam or other vegetable spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Spray 9" pie pan with Pam, place one pie crust in bottom of pan.
- In a large bowl put vegetables, chicken broth, parsley, onion, pepper, salt.
- Microwave on high for 10 minutes, stirring every 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add chicken and soup, stirring well.
- Microwave 3 to 4 minutes.
- Unroll other pie crust.
- Pour mixture into prepared pie pan.
- Top with other crust and crimp edges together.
- Cut 2 to 3 slits in top crust.
- Put a piece of aluminum foil on a 12" pizza pan.
- Place pie on pizza pan.
- Bake at 425 degrees (225 C.) for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly and brown.
- Let sit 5 minutes before serving.
- This is quick, easy, and good. Serve with tossed salad or fruit salad for a complete meal.
Can be baked in an 8" or 9" square dish by accommodating the pastry to the dish.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.