Print Friendly Recipe
- Mrs. Wiggs
- 1 litre bottle vodka
- 1 4 oz (112 grm). bottle pure vanilla extract
- 2 vanilla beans
- Heat 2 cups (475 ml) of the vodka.
- Split the two vanilla beans in half.
- Put beans in hot vodka.
- Let sit until cool.
- Pour cool vodka, vanilla extract, beans back into vodka bottle.
- Shake to mix.
- Let sit in cool, dry place for 2 months.
- Shake it up about once a month.
- This sounds expensive to make but it makes a lot, it will last a long time, it's better than store bought. The longer it ages, the better it gets. I keep a small 4 oz. bottle in my kitchen and just refill as needed.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.