Print Friendly Recipe
- Traditional Cuban sauce to spread on ham sandwich
- Evan Dollard with Cook's Ham
Serves/Makes:1 1/2 c. approx.
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) orange juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) lime juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- In a food processor, pulse garlic and salt together until they form a paste.
- Add onions and pulse several more times.
- Add orange juice and lime juice and continue to pulse.
- With the processor running, drizzle olive oil through the feeder tube until the mixture is thick and somewhat cloudy.
- Remove from food processor and place in a serving bowl.
- Cook's Ham suggests this recipe to spice-up your next house party - including the big game in Miami. At-home chefs can create a Cuban Sandwich Bar with spiral sliced ham.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.