Print Friendly Recipe
- Great Peanut Butter Icing for a cake
- 1 cup (225 ml) of peanut butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- Add all of the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whip until smooth.
- Spread on cake of your choice immediatly after cake bakes.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Spread peanut butter mixture evenly over cake.
- Put in oven on broil until mixture is golden brown.
- Take out and let cool.
- Serve once cooled.
- Bon appetit!!!
- I got this recipie from a friends grandmother and i fell in love with it... Hope you enjoy it too :):):):) For larger cakes you may want to double up on the ingredients to ensure you have enough to cover the whole cake
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.