Print Friendly Recipe
- A Different Mexican Wedding Cake Cookie
- MeMaw from Julie
- 1 cup (225 ml) butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) brandy
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vanilla
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped black walnuts
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) powder sugar for dusting
- Cream butter and 1 cup (225 ml) powdered sugar.
- Stir in Brandy and vanilla.
- Add flour, salt, and nuts. Mix.
- Shape dough into 2" balls and put on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 325 degrees (175 C.) for 20 minutes.
- Dust with remaining powder sugar.
- Prep time aprox. 7 min. Bake time 20 min.
Cal. 84, Chol. 10 mg., Carb. 7.3 g
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.