Print Friendly Recipe
- C. J.
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 2 16 oz (448 grm). packages frozen whole green beans, thawed
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 3 large shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 tsp (5 ml). kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). garlic powder
- Steam green beans or cook in boiling salted water to cover 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Drain well.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add sliced shallots and bell pepper.
- Saute 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
- Add green beans, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Toss to combine.
- Found this in a recent Southern Living magazine. I used fresh green beans and steamed them. Really tasty and an easy side dish.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.