Print Friendly Recipe
- mini cakes
- Baker's chocolate
- 6 oz (168 grm). dark bittersweet chocolate baking bars
- 10 tbsp (150 ml) butter
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 3 whole eggs
- 3 egg yolks
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Grease 6 (6 oz) custerd cups and place on baking sheet.
- Microwave chocolate and butter on high for about 2 minutes.
- Wisk until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add powdered sugar and flour and mix well.
- Add eggs and egg yolks and wisk until blended.
- Divide into custard cups.
- Bake about 15 minutes. Edges will be firm, but center soft.
- Let stand 1 minute, then loosen with knife.
- Invert on plates and garnish w/ powdered sugar and raspberries.
- Serve immediately.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.