Print Friendly Recipe
- Delicious marinated shrimp
- Gail Laulette
- 3 lbs (1.4 kg). shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). Grey Poupon Country Mustard
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter, melted
- 3 minced cloves garlic
- 2-1/2 tbsp (35 ml). olive oil
- fresh basil (remove stems), to taste
- 1-1/2 squeezed lemons, juice only
- salt and pepper (white preferred)
- 1/2 Melt stick butter in medium size bowl.
- Add olive oil.
- Squeeze lemon juice into mix.
- Add Grey Poupon mustard and minced fresh basil.
- Add minced cloves of garlic, add salt and pepper.
- Whip mixture and marinate cleaned shrimp for 1 hour.
- Place marinated shrimp on skewers or a pizza pan with holes in it and BBQ until shrimp is pink and done.
- If you use the pizza pan you have to turn them when the one side turns pink.
- This recipe was given to my by my friend Elaine and there are never any leftovers.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.