Print Friendly Recipe
- Mexican Casserole for Any Time
- Kathy G.
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- 1 tsp (5 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). pepper
- 2 tsp (10 ml). garlic powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) minced onion
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chili powder
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can corn, drained
- 1 2-1/4 oz (63 grm). can sliced black olives, drained
- 6 oz (168 grm) grated cheddar cheese
- 3 8 oz (224 grm). cans tomato sauce
- 10 corn tortillas
- Fry ground beef in skillet with salt, pepper, garlic powder and minced onion; drain.
- Add tomato sauce, corn, and chili powder; stir to mix.
- Cook over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Prepare 9 X 13 baking pan.
- Line sides of pan and bottom with corn tortillas. (Let the corn tortillas come up over the sides.)
- Pour beef mixture into pan and spread evenly.
- Top with cheese and then the olives on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- Great served with a green salad. Super easy and delicious.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.