Print Friendly Recipe
- Eat Shrimp
- 8 oz (224 grm). cooked small or salad-size shrimp
- 4 ripe tomotoes, diced
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) olive oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice, or to taste
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). black pepper
- T. fresh chopped basil
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Rinse shrimp and let drain in colander.
- In a mixing bowl, combine tomoatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, black pepper, basil and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Slice bread 1/4 inch thick, brush with olive oil and toast under broiler until lightly brown. Remove from oven.
- Spoon shrimp mixture on top of toasted bread and serve immediately.
- Source: www.eatshrimp.com
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.