Print Friendly Recipe
- Eat Shrimp
- 3 or more U/10 count shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt, pepper, paprika
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeds and veins removed, diced
- 1/4 green pepper, seeds and veins removed, diced
- 1/4 oz (7 grm). parsley, chopped
- 1/2 lime
- 2 oz (56 grm). tequila
- Dry shrimp and sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
- In a shallow casserole or saute pan, heat olive oil and garlic together.
- When garlic starts to brown, add peppers and parsley.
- Stir to coat.
- Add shrimp and sear on one side.
- Turn shrimp and pour in tequila.
- Cook for 4 minutes until tequila reduces to dry.
- Remove and sprinkle with a little paprika and squeeze in a little lime.
- For additional shrimp recipes visit www.eatshrimp.com
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.