Print Friendly Recipe
- Peanut Marinade
- 1 strip unwaxed lemon rind
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 scallions, white part only
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) light soy sauce
- 1 red chili
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) ground coriander
- 1 tsp (5 ml) turmeric
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) white sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) unsalted roasted peanuts
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) crunchy peanut butter
- Put everything in a food processor and blitz until smooth.
- If the mixture is too chili-hot, add more peanut butter.
- Use the mixture to marinate fish, shrimp or chicken, which can then be either stir-fried or threaded on skewers and bbq'd.
- Left-over mix can be stored for 3 days in an airtight container in the fridge and used as needed.(But not if it has had raw seafood, meat or chicken in it!)
- Try it, it's better than anything you can buy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.