Print Friendly Recipe
- Light and fluffy. Easy and fast.
- Kelly Moffet, Larned, Ks
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups (475 ml) powdered sugar
- 8 oz (224 grm). sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) whipping cream, whipped or 2 cups (475 ml) of cool whip
- 2 tsp (10 ml). vanilla
- 2 quarts (1900 ml) strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) sugar
- 1 prepared angel food cake, cut into squares
- Clean and hull strawberries.
- Place in bowl with 3 tbsp (45 ml) sugar.
- Cream together cream cheese and powdered sugar.
- Add vanilla.
- Fold in sour cream.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Add angel food cake and mix well.
- Layer strawberries and cake mixture in a trifle bowl.
- End with the berries.
- Not only beautiful, but very delicious. Enjoy
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.