Print Friendly Recipe
- How to keep prawns, large shrimp, straight
- Vicky Bryant
- fresh lime juice
- ground cumin
- kosher salt
- white pepper
- Soak skewers in water for about 30 minutes before using as this prevents then from catching fire on a grill.
- Marinate shrimp for at least 30 minutes, up to an hour.
- Take the skewer and from the head end to the tail end insert down the middle gently maneuvering the shrimp to keep skewer in the center.
- If you need to cut the skewer to fit the pan then feel free.
- Leave enough skewer to grab to remove once cooked.
- If you are grilling and have long skewers you can add several prawns/shrimp to the one skewer.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.