Print Friendly Recipe
- Memaw from Miss Nezz
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) minced onions
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) green peppers
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- 2 16 oz (448 grm) cans pork & beans (drain top juice off)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) molasses
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) catsup
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) prepared mustard
- In sauce pan, saute onions, and green peppers in butter until soft.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat to simmer and cook another 10 minutes. Stir often.
- 15 prep time 20 min cook time.
Cal. 309, chol. 16 mg., carb. 62.7 g.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.