Print Friendly Recipe
- A clone of the one at Whole Foods
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). to 2 lbs (.9 kg). boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) almond slivers
- 1/3 cup (90 ml) red currants
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Major Grey chutney
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise (more or less to your taste)
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Muchi curry powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Poach chicken breasts in 1" water for 10-15 minutes.
- Cool and cube chicken.
- Combine mayonnaise, chutney and curry powder to made dressing.
- Mix together all other ingredients.
- Stir in enough salad dressing to your taste.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.