Print Friendly Recipe
- A variation of Seana's Whole Foods Clone
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- 5 cups (1175 ml) diced cooked chicken breasts
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) diced celery (for extra crunch)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Major Gray chutney
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) muchi or other curry powder
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chopped scallions
- 2 cups (475 ml) green seedless grapes halved (instead of currants)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) slivered almonds
- crisp salad greens
- Poach chicken breasts in 1" water for 10-15 minutes.
- Cool and cube chicken.
- Combine mayonnaise, chutney and curry powder to made dressing.
- Mix together all other ingredients.
- Stir in enough salad dressing to your taste.
- Serve on a bed of crisp salad greens.
- Crisp and cool for summer.
Substitute a chunk of cooked turkey breast from the grocery store to keep the AC bill down.
When out of grapes I substituted 3/8 c. red currants.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.