Print Friendly Recipe
- Lea Boyles - Orange, Texas
- 1 Golden Butter Cake Mix
- 4 eggs
- 8 oz (224 grm) sour cream
- 1 stick butter - softened
- Baker's Joy or other vegetable spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Prepare 1 or 2 bundt pans with Baker's Joy.
- Mix dry cake mix until smooth.
- Make a well in the center.
- Add remaining ingredients 1 at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Pour into pan(s) and bake 30 minutes.
- Very easy to make and just melts in your mouth.
We like to put cherry pie filling over it
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.