Print Friendly Recipe
- Great with crab or shrimp!
- Ruth T.
- 1-1/2 c, sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) onion powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce (Tabasco)
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) crabmeat or shrimp
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Saute mushrooms in butter over high heat until tender. Place on a paper towel.
- Blend eggs, sour cream, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, flour, salt, and hot pepper sauce until well blended.
- Combine egg mixture, mushrooms, crab or shrimp, and cheddar and Jack cheeses inlarge bowl. Mix well.
- Pour into a greased 10" quiche dish or large pie pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until mixture is set and surface is golden.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
Copyright ©1997-2021 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.