Print Friendly Recipe
- 2 ingredient pot pie
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 package Pillsbury refridgerated pie crust
- 2 24 oz (672 grm). cans of your favorite beef stew
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Spray 9" pie plate.
- Fit bottom crust in plate.
- Pour both cans of stew in.
- Cover with top crust and seal or crimp edges.
- Cut steam vents in crust.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.
- While the pie is baking, toss together a salad and Voila! here's dinner, with practically no work. Can't get much lazier than this.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.