Print Friendly Recipe
- Everything done in one Casserole
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 1 can chicken with rice soup. DO NOT ADD WATER
- 1 can cream chicken soup. DO NOT DILUTE
- 2 or more pieces of chicken (breasts, thighs, or tenders) add more chicken for additional servings
- grated Parmesan cheese for dredging
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped cashew nuts or more
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Spray 1 2 quart (1900 ml) casserole dish with vegetable spray.
- Pour both cans of soup in casserole and mix until well blended.
- Dredge chicken in cheese and arrange on the soup.
- Cover and bake for at least 60 to 90 minutes, remove lid and sprinkle more cheese and cover with chopped nuts.
- Leave uncovered and finish baking to another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Prep time" aprox. 3 min. Cook time: approx 90 min.
Serve with tossed salad and rolls. Good enough for company.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.