Print Friendly Recipe
- Sissy Wommack
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground chuck beef
- 2 packages Taco Seasoning
- 1 jar sliced jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 head lettuce, shredded
- 1 bag Doritos or similar chips
- 1 bottle Catalina Dressing
- 1 regular size can kidney beans, drained
- 8 oz (224 grm). carton sour cream
- 2 cups (475 ml) of shredded Colby-Jack or cheddar cheese
- 1 small can of sliced mushrooms
- Brown the ground beef and drain off excess grease.
- To the browned ground beef add the cheese to let it be melting.
- Combine all other ingredients, except the Catalina Dressing and chips, in a separate bowl.
- Then in a separate Large bowl, crumble the chips, then top with the combined ingredients then add the beef and cheese mixture, then top with the Catalina Dressing, mix well.
- Clint is one of my Associates here in Our Century 21 Office. He loves to eat and cook. He is presently on a "Diet" so food in on his mind alot right now. So he got to talking about his "FAMOUS" Taco Salad, so I told him I would submit it to ya'll, since it was so "FAMOUS" that I want everyone to enjoy it. ha.
Pray for Clint, where he can get back to EATING again. ha.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.