Print Friendly Recipe
- Ruth T.
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) baking powder
- 8 oz (224 grm). cottage cheese
- 2 cups (475 ml) jack cheese, grated
- 4 oz (112 grm). shredded crab
- 6 oz (168 grm). frozen artichoke hearts, thawed and chopped
- Pam or other vegetable spray
- Combine all ingredients (except Pam).
- Spray individual ramekins with Pam.
- Divide egg mixture between ramekins.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 minutes.
- May be made as a single casserole. Increase baking time until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
This recipe is from a B&B in Mendocino, California,
The Whitegate Inn. It is a favorite with many of our friends! (The B&B and the recipe!)
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.