Print Friendly Recipe
- Garlic and onion bring the taste and harmony to your table
- 2-1/4 lbs (1 kg). pork, cut in chunks
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, diced or pressed
- 1 potato, cut into chunks
- 1 carrot, cut into chunks
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). soy sauce
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). oil
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1 tsp (5 ml). tomato paste
- steamed or fried rice
- Preheat pan, and add the oil.
- Saute onion and garlic; when the color changes add the pork and saute.
- Add potato and carrot.
- Add the soy sauce.
- Mix the tomato into the water and whisk together.
- Let it simmer until the sauce thickens.
- Serve with steamed white or fried rice.
- We like this with pineapple or mango on the side.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.