Print Friendly Recipe
- Rosalind Fraser
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- butterfly or bowtie pasta
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) olive oil
- 1-2 boneless,skinless chicken breasts,cut into small pieces
- freshly chopped mushrooms
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- red pepper flakes
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- When done, remove from heat and add a cup of cold water to the hot cooking water. This will keep the pasta warm, but it won't be able to continue cooking.
- Heat the olive oil in a large sautee pan.
- Add chicken and cook until no longer pink.
- Add mushrooms and sundried tomatoes.
- Saute for about 5-10 minutes or until mushrooms give off liquid.
- Add cilantro and red pepper flakes.
- Serve immediately.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.