Print Friendly Recipe
- Rosalind Fraser
Serves/Makes:1 15 x 10 inch pan
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) oil (or 1/2 cup (125 ml) oil and 1/2 cup (125 ml) applesauce)
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can pumpkin
- 2 cups (475 ml) flour
- 2 tsp (10 ml) cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 ml) salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). pkg. cream cheese
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 2 cups (475 ml) powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter, softened
- Combine eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- Spread batter in ungreased 15 by 10 by 1 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 20 minutes.
- For Frosting:
- Combine all ingredients.
- Spread on cooled cake.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.