Print Friendly Recipe
- Rosalind Fraser
- canned, halved peaches
- grappa (cheap brandy)
- In a buttered baking dish, arrange halved peaches (2 halves per person).
- Fill each cavity with crumbled macaroons and dot with butter.
- Sprinkle each with 1 tbsp (15 ml) grappa and add 1/4 cup (60 ml) to the dish.
- Bake in moderate 350 degree (175 C.) oven for 30 minutes.
- If desired, use marsala for grappa, but I always use brandy.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.