Print Friendly Recipe
- Spinach dip served in bread bowl
- Austin Smith (12 years old!!!)
Serves/Makes:8 or more
- 32 oz (896 grm). sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 packet Knorr cream spinach soup, dip, and recipe mix
- 2 packets Knorr vegetable recipe mix
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 3 packages frozen chopped spinach
- 2 loaves sourdough
- 2 cans sliced water chesnuts
- garlic salt (add to taste)
- Cut top of bread loaf off and reserve.
- Cut out center of loaf being careful not to cut through bottom of loaf.
- Chop crust top and other excess bread into bite sized pieces.
- Mix all ingrediants except bread in separate bowl.
- Put dip in bread bowls.
- Use excess bread for dipping.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Delicious,the mixture of packets makes a unique combinations of herbs that excite the palate. This ingenious 12 year old is an amazing cook and has a good future in the culinary arts.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.