Print Friendly Recipe
- Easy pasta dish that requires three ingredients
- Angela Creighton
Serves/Makes:4 or more servings
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). box pasta (any type)
- 1 container Garlic Herb Cheese Spread (such as Boursin or Alouette)
- 1 6 oz (168 grm). bag baby spinach leaves
- grated romano cheese (optional)
- Prepare pasta according to package.
- When pasta is cooked, remove 1/2 cup (125 ml) of hot cooking water and set aside.
- Drain pasta and keep warm.
- Add the cheese spread, along with the reserved cooking liquid, to the pot that the pasta cooked in.
- Melt the cheese over low heat about two minutes.
- Stir spinach leaves into hot cheese sauce until wilted.
- Add drained pasta and mix well to coat.
- Optional: Sprinkle pasta with grated Romano cheese.
- This is great for a fast weeknight dinner. This dish can be prepared in less than 20 minutes.
This sauce is also delicious on ravioli.
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.