Print Friendly Recipe
- Ashley Vincent
- 1 medium onion
- 1 medium bell pepper
- 3 onion tops (scallions)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes and peppers
- 2 cans Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 can Campbell's Cream of Shrimp Soup (or cream of celery)
- 1 lb (.5 kg). to 2 lbs (.9 kg). crawfish tails
- 2 cups (475 ml) white rice
- Cajun Seasonings
- Cook rice to package directions.
- Brown/saute onion, bellpepper, and onion tops in butter over medium to high heat.
- Add Rotel, cream of mushroom soup, and cream of shrimp soup; mix thoroughly.
- After heated thoroughly, lower heat down to Low setting, and stir often as it will stick.
- Season to taste.
- Cook for 40 minutes on low.
- Add crawfish, cook for additional 15 minutes.
- Serve over rice!
Copyright ©1997-2019 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.