Print Friendly Recipe
- Dinner salad
Serves/Makes:2 dinner size salads
- 8 oz (224 grm). packaged or canned shrimp
- 8 oz (224 grm). imitation crab (flaked, not chunk)
- 8 oz (224 grm). can tuna, well drained
- 16 oz (448 grm). cooked rotini noodles
- 2 ribs tender celery, with leaves, chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped red pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped green onions with greens
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) lemon juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) parsley
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) Old Bay seasoning
- Cook noodles, drain, and set aside.
- Chill down a large bowl.
- Combine everything into the chilled bowl.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving and keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- This will serve 8 side salads, 2 good size dinner salads and everything in between.
cal, 502, chol. 15.3 mg, carb. 25.3 g
great on a HOT day when you positively don't want to cook.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.