Print Friendly Recipe
- Want a unique cookie other than a chocolate chip?
- Renate Rose & Veledise Torres
- 1 cup (225 ml) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) granulated white sugar
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml) pure vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups (525 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) Skittles candies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Mix together butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla.
- Add in flour, baking soda and salt until well blended.
- Stir in Skittles candy.
- Drop by spoon onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until done.
- Veledise and I wondered, 'Is there a Skittle cookie recipe?' We roamed around the interet, and there were few, so we wanted to you allto enjoy one, of course!!
Lots of smiles,
Veledise Torres and Renate Rose
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.