Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:1 9x13 cake
- 1 20 oz (560 grm). can unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 3 cups (700 ml) fresh or frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 1 yellow butter cake mix
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped pecans
- Cool Whip
- Spray pam on 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread undrained pineapple over bottom.
- Spread 3 cups (700 ml) of blueberries over pineapple.
- Sprinkle sugar over blueberries.
- Spread dry cake mix over blueberries.
- Drizzle melted butter over dry cake mix.
- Mix pecans and sugar together; sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Let cool completely and cover with cool whip.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.