Print Friendly Recipe
- Meat loaf in a crock pot
- Me Maw
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). ground beef
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) seasoned bread crumbs (I use OLD LONDON brand)
- 1 egg or 2, if you want
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) - 1/2 cup (125 ml) coarsely chopped onions
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Worchestershire sauce
- 1 tsp (5 ml) Italian spices
- Spray crockpot, line with liner and re-spray
- Mix all ingredients, except ketchup, together, (it's ok if the onions "stick out".
- Place in crockpot and mold to fit, set setting to low and cook for 7 - 8 hours.
- Pour some ketchup on 1/2 hour before done.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and salad.
- I don't have the nutritional values. It's just plain and good. Made it for a friend who really can't have spicey or any of the "good" stuff in food.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.