Print Friendly Recipe
- Mary from memaw
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) milk
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) chopped onion
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) chopped celery
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) chopped broccoli
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) chopped carrot
- 2 tsp (10 ml) chopped pimentos
- 3 strips cooked and crumbled bacon
- dash salt
- pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) butter
- shredded cheese, optional
- Beat eggs and milk, stir in veggies, bacon, salt and pepper.
- In a skillet heat butter til it sizzles and pour in egg mix.
- As it sets, lift edges to get uncooked underneath.
- Top with shredded cheese if you like.
- Serve when edges are set and cheese is melted.
- Haven't made it yet but real soon. Really, real soon.Prep time, 10 minutes. Cook time 5 minutes.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.