Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- salt & pepper
- 1 14.5 oz (406 grm). can Italian Style diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 jar beef flavor pasta sauce
- 1 cup (225 ml) dry penne or rigatoni pasta
- Parmesan cheese
- vegetable spray
- Spray skilletwith vegetable spray.
- Season ground beef with salt and pepper and brown in skillet.
- Add canned tomatoes with juice, mix well, and add jar of pasta sauce.
- Add raw pasta and mix well.
- Bring to a full boil for approximately 5 minutes.
- Lower heat to a good medium boil, cover and cook for about 20 to 30 minutes. Stir every so often to keep from sticking.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and serve with favorite crusty bread, veggies and salad.
- Prep and Cook time apprx. 30 minutes.
I use Peppridge Farm Texas Toast either garlic or cheese. If you prefer, a loaf of Italian or French bread. Good green veggies go great. Brussel sprouts, zucchini, cauliflower and carrots mixture are really good.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.