Print Friendly Recipe
- Allen and Susanm
Serves/Makes:4 or more
- 1 lb (.5 kg). pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small or medium onion, chopped
- 4 6.5 oz (182 grm). cans chopped (or minced, or both) clams, drained, reserve broth
- 2 tsp (10 ml). corn starch
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped parsley (sometimes more if I'm feeling green)
- dry white wine (optional)
- Saute the garlic and onion in olive oil until soft.
- Drain clams; reserve liquid.
- Add clams to pot and cook a few minutes.
- In a covered container or jar add cornstarch to some of the (room temperature) broth and shake well to blend.
- Add remaining broth to pot and bring to a simmer.
- Add cornstarch/broth mixture stirring constantly to thicken and avoid lumps of cornstarch.
- Stir in parsley.
- Toss with pasta.
- If you're short on clams, substitute white wine for some of the broth. One recipe should be enough for about four servings, with a pound of pasta.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.