Print Friendly Recipe
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 slices favorite cheese (I use Swiss)
- 4 slices bacon (or double the amount)
- oil for frying
- Make or cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast.
- Fill with folded ham, and cheese slices.
- Wrap with bacon.
- Secure bacon with toothpick if necessary.
- Spray large skillet with vegetable spray, and add oil.
- Fry til chicken is done, turning frequenty.
- Serve with cole slaw and mac and cheese,
- Um! Scrumcious.
- Prep time 5 - 10 minutes. Cook time approximately 30 minutes.
You could cut down the fat by spraying the skillet and letting the chicken cook in the bacon grease generated.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.