Print Friendly Recipe
Serves/Makes:2 or more
- 1 bag frozen cubed hash browns
- 4 slices 1/2" wide bacon (or more)
- 12 baby button mushrooms (or more), chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 eggs
- milk to whisk eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Spray 10 to 12 inch skillet with vegetable spray.
- Put all ingredients, except eggs and milk and cheese, in skillet to brown.
- Whisk eggs and milk.
- Pour egg mixture over skillet mixture. Don't stir.
- Add salt and pepper.
- When top is set, run a spatula round edge.
- Wrap skillet handle in foil and stick in oven uncovered. Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over top and return to oven to melt cheese.
- Remove and slice into wedges.
- Time: about 20 - 30 minutes including prep time
Made this for dinner had a nice green salad and boy was it good. Got one piece left for lunch today. I did good.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.