Print Friendly Recipe
- Savory Feta and Bleu Cheese
Serves/Makes: 1 1/2 cups approx.
- 8 oz (224 grm). traditional Greek feta cheese
- 2 oz (56 grm). bleu cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/8 cup (30 ml) fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp (45 ml) good quality olive oil
- chopped pistachios
- fresh mint infused oil (optional)
- a splash of Mavrodaphne (Greek dessert wine)
- warm crostini or chunks of french bread or pita
- Put first 4 ingredients into a food processor.
- Slowly add olive oil until you've reached desired consistency - you want it to be creamy and smooth.
- Top with chopped pistachio nuts and fresh mint infused oil and the splash of Mavrodaphne.
- Serve with the breadstuff of your choice.
- This is not the traditional Kopanisti. We had some similar to this at Lola, a Tom Douglas restaurant in Seattle, and really enjoyed it. There it was served with warm wedges of pita bread.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.