Print Friendly Recipe
- A great Polish dish
- Rick D.
- 1 large onion
- 4 lbs (1.8 kg) green cabbage
- a 1/4 lb (.1 kg). stick of butter
- 16 oz (448 grm). noodles
- Chop onion and shred cabbage.
- In a large skillet on med-high heat melt the butter.
- Saute the onion for about 5 minutes, add the shredded cabbage, salt and pepper to taste, and cook until cabbage is soft and starting to brown a little.
- In a large pot cook the noodles until almost done.
- When noodles are cooked, drain and add the cooked cabbage. Mix well and let cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with a salad and enjoy!
- This is a terrific Polish dish my wife makes and I look forward to all the time.
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.