Print Friendly Recipe
- Vegetarian Chili
- MeMaw from Sellitman
- 1 19 oz (532 grm). can black bean soup
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can kidney beans, drained
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can vegetarian baked beans
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). can chopped tomatoes in puree
- 1 15 oz (420 grm). can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) chili powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) parsley
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) oregano
- 1 tbspbasil
- Put all ingredients into slow cooker.
- Season with the seasonings.
- Cook on High for two hours or until heated through.
- Prep 10 minutes. Cook time 2 hours.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.