Print Friendly Recipe
- Seafood stuffed fish rolls
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) crabmeat
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) bay shrimp
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) butter
- bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 fish fillets--fillet of sole, flounder or other
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) white wine
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) water
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) lemon juice
- chopped parsley
- Melt butter.
- Add salt, pepper, crabmeat and shrimp.
- Add enough bread crumbs to bind.
- Place mixture on fillets.
- Roll up fillets.
- Place rolls in a greased baking dish.
- Mix wine, water and lemon and pour over fish rolls.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
- Use crab and shrimp or just one, lemon juice or lemon slices, wine and water or just white wine.
Adapted from a recipe found on www.cooks.com
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.