Print Friendly Recipe
- Fluffy custard-textured egg bake
- Mary Pat
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter
- 18 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 2 tsp (10 ml) salt
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped green onions or chives
- Heat oven to 325 degrees (175 C.).
- Heat margarine in a 13 x 9 baking dish in oven until melted.
- Tilt dish to coat bottom.
- Beat eggs, sour cream, milk and salt until blended.
- Stir in onions.
- Pour into dish.
- Bake about 35 minutes or until eggs are set but moist.
- Adapted from Better Homes and Gardens Cookbook.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2017 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.