Print Friendly Recipe
- Crustless vegetable quiches
- S. Miller
Serves/Makes:6 or more
- cooking spray
- 6 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) water
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 cups (475 ml) fresh spinach, baby leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) canned artichoke hearts, without oil, cut into chunks (or frozen cooked artichoke hearts)
- 1 cup (225 ml) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) scallions or green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) low-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Coat 16 holes in muffin pans with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs, egg whites, water, salt and pepper until blended.
- Stir in spinach, artichoke hearts, feta, roasted red peppers, scallions and cream cheese; mix well.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup (60 ml) egg mixture into each prepared muffin hole.
- Bake until just set, about 18 to 22 minutes.
- Cool pans on a wire rack for 5 minutes.
- Loosen edges of frittatas with a rubber spatula sliding underneath frittatas to loosen bottoms and lift frittatas out of pans.
|Email This To A Friend
Copyright ©1997-2018 by Synergetic Data Systems Inc. All rights
SDSI neither endorses nor warrants any products advertised herein. All
recipe content provided to SDSI is assumed to be original unless identified
as otherwise by the submitter.
SDSI provides all content herein AS IS, without warranty. SDSI is
not responsible for errors or omissions, nor for consequences of improper
preparation, user allergies, or any other consequence of food preparation
Send comments to
our email. For
more information, check our About
the Cookbook page.